Our travel doctor will decide which vaccinations you need based on:
Where you are going. What you will be doing at your destination. How long you will be there. Medical problems you may have. Your vaccination history (if available).
Titers (bloodwork showing antibody levels) can be drawn, if necessary.
VACCINES AVAILABLE DURING CONSULTATIONS WITH DR. KLAPOWITZ:
- Yellow Fever
- Cholera (currently unavailable from manufacturer)
- Gardasil 9 (HPV 9-valent)
- Haemophilus Influenza B
- Hepatitis A
- Hepatitis B
- Influenza quadrivalent and high dose (“Flu”)
- Japanese Encephalitis
- Meningitis B
- MMR (Measles, Mumps, Rubella)
- Prevnar 20 (Pneumonia)
- Rabies (for pre-travel prevention and post-wound series completion, not for initial wound treatment)
- Shingrix (Shingles)
- Tdap (Tetanus, Diphtheria, Pertussis)
- Tic-Borne Encephalitis (We do not stock but we can order after your visit.)
- Typhoid (Injection. Oral is currently unavailable from manufacturer)
- Varivax (Chicken Pox)
- Malaria, Altitude, Motion Sickness, and Traveler’s Diarrhea prescriptions provided (if necessary for your trip)
- We do not administer COVID vaccinations at our office.
LEARN MORE ABOUT TRAVEL VACCINATIONS.
The following link may be used to find the latest Vaccine Information Statement (VIS) for each vaccine: